The process of selling a company’s daily services is just the tip of the iceberg. Having signed the contract and shaking hands, a new stage begins in the relationship with the client, and how long these relationships will last will depend on its implementation.
The main and most difficult task is the selection and training of personnel who will work at our partner’s enterprise.
Certain standards for cleaning technologies, inventory requirements and chemistry practically do not change over time. The situation with the staff is completely different; here the human factor plays the main role: both our staff and our customer.
Before picking up employees, we always check with our clients who they want to see, what requirements they impose on the staff who will work for them. As a rule, these are wishes by age, lack of certain habits. And although in developed countries, when choosing staff for a long time there are no other criteria besides professionalism and work experience, we still have a situation such that age, gender and other personal criteria are of great importance.
Nevertheless, we take into account all the wishes of customers in the selection of personnel.
Therefore, each employee not only undergoes safety training and the rules for using the equipment, learns about cleaning technologies, but also additionally gets acquainted with the standards of behavior in our clients’ companies.
We have developed a universal form of training and instruction, which is adjusted in accordance with the internal rules of our customers. Our employees are integrated into the business process of our customers, therefore they are required to comply with the rules of their internal routine. Naturally, all requirements should be within the framework of Ukrainian legislation.
If clients do not have any special requirements for the rules of work, then all Forline employees work according to our universal rules of conduct in the client’s enterprise.
Here are the main points of the developed and approved rules of conduct at the enterprise of our customers:
1. Come to work 15 minutes before it starts. In case of delay, inform the administrative manager and the person in charge at the enterprise.
2. All employees work in clean overalls of the established form, and also must have a neat appearance. Women should have restrained makeup and hairstyle.
3. When cleaning rooms where there are working employees, do not interfere with the work as much as possible. To enter all offices with a knock and only after permission is granted.
4. All employees must be polite with the customer or his representative, never argue, do not enter into any discussions, do not prove anything to the client.
5. All employees must adhere to mandatory rules:
– act as discreetly as possible and not attract attention;
– prevent loud conversations;
– avoid conversations on non-working topics during the performance of their duties;
– Do not talk on a cell phone outside the office space and during working hours, as well as in the presence of employees;
– it is forbidden to touch, take, move personal belongings of personnel.
6. In case of misunderstanding with the client – ask again in a polite manner.
7. All employees bear full material responsibility for the safety of the customer’s property, should concentrate as much as possible on avoiding damage to the property, fully control their actions;
8. All employees bear full material responsibility for the safety of household appliances and equipment in case of non-compliance with operating conditions.
9. All employees are fully responsible for the poor and untimely provision of services.
10. All employees should be aware of safety and fire safety regulations.
Our company invests a lot in staff development, and experienced staff is now worth its weight in gold. There is no universal formula for how to choose and get a loyal employee not only for your company, but also for the client’s company, but we are constantly working on it.
Запросити на зустріч
Запросити на тендер
Замовити наші послуги