Intake and exhaust ventilation systems are lightweight buildings. The condition of their service, the quality of the air and the fire safety of the building will depend on their condition.
During the operation of the ventilation system, debris, dust, grease, dirt accumulates in the ventilation ducts and other elements. It is also an ideal medium for the multiplication of bacteria, fungi, molds and other dangerous microorganisms.
Dirt build-up causes the air ducts to narrow, which increases the load on electrical ventilation systems. The risk of fire, smoke, and other emergencies in businesses is increasing.
Ukrainian legislation has clear requirements for the cleaning of ventilation systems – each company must develop and approve its own regulation on the cleaning of ventilation ducts, as well as keep a journal of cleaning ventilation.
According to the Fire Safety Rules in Ukraine approved by the order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine № 1417 of 30.12.2014:
A fire control shall be installed on each object (order, instruction, etc.), including:
Constructions of exhaust units, apparatus, pipelines should prevent the accumulation of fire hazardous deposits and allow them to be cleaned by fire-fighting methods. Cleaning operations must be carried out systematically in accordance with technological regulations and recorded in the appropriate journal.
It is necessary to observe the following periodicity of cleaning of elements of ventilation systems:
1. All systems of inflow and exhaust ventilation – once a year.
2. Systems used in production – once every six months.
3. Systems used for the preparation of foodstuffs and systems with a high level of fire danger – once every 1-3 months.
Previously, the problem of air duct cleaning was solved by replacement. There are now special technologies that make it possible to remove grease and dirt in ducts along their entire length without disassembling ventilation ducts.
Ventilation system cleaning is a complete set of engineering activities, consisting of the following steps:
1. Conducting a preliminary video inspection to evaluate the internal condition of the ventilation ducts along the entire length of the ducts.
2. Cleaning and disinfection with a special brush machine along the entire length of the ventilation ducts without disassembly. If necessary, use a vacuum unit to simultaneously remove dirt and inspectors to monitor the workflow.
3. Repeated video inspection, confirming the result and quality of the work performed.
Who to trust to clean ventilation?
A number of criteria should be considered when choosing a contractor:
– All work should be carried out only by specialized companies using modern diagnostic equipment (special robot inspector) and cleaning of ventilation systems (brush machine, vacuum installation, etc.);
– the ability to perform work anywhere in Ukraine;
– the contractor should be ready to adapt to the schedule of work of your enterprise and have experienced staff in the specified type of work;
– the ability to provide related services and goods that may be required in the future operation of the systems (eg, special sealed and fire-proof inspection hatches for all types of ventilation systems, enabling professionals to independently monitor the state of contamination)
The professional who meets all modern requirements is the company “Forline”. It works with the latest equipment from the well-known and proven Finnish company Lifa Air, which allows thorough cleaning of the ventilation system without disassembly. The company has considerable experience (since 2010) and confidently holds the championship.
The customers of Forline’s services are Farmak Plant, Nestle Plant, Coca-Cola Plant, Myronovsky Poultry Plant, Elfa Plant, Premier Palace Hotel, Intercontinental, Hayat, Khreschatyk , Epicenter and Auchan Networks and many different sites across Ukraine.
Contact Forline for professional advice and cleaning of the ventilation system.
Запросити на зустріч
Запросити на тендер
Замовити наші послуги