We all felt the impact of the pandemic. And if many of us did not fall ill, it touched all areas of our lives.
The most basic thing is that we began to shun and distance ourselves from strangers, and many even from acquaintances. We constantly control our hands, do not touch the face, fear once again to touch any surface. Disinfection of hands and everything we touch.
Distance, limiting contact with surfaces and disinfection are the three pillars on which our health lies now, and minimizing the ability to catch the disease.
This pandemic has no analogy with other diseases that we can also get from touching and shortening distances, because while there is no medicine that can kill her. But it already raised the problem that by applying the necessary precautions, you can avoid many diseases. And if you consider that the viruses mutate, and the likelihood that Covid-20 will appear after some time is quite large, then perhaps humanity needs to get used to living in new conditions for itself now.
Because nowadays, it is not possible to avoid contacts with many surfaces, and also to maintain a distance, it can be assumed what technologies will be relevant in the near future.
Let’s fantasize and go a few years into the future and suppose what changes await us.
1. In the struggle for the purity of the planet, the development of environmentally friendly reusable dressings should come to the fore. The use of rubber, and more plastic gloves there must be limited, their purity is very arbitrary, but environmental pollution is enormous. Everything will focus on clean surfaces and distance.
2. Disinfectants will stand everywhere. Dispensers will respond to movement, they will not need to be pressed.
3. The most touched, and therefore the dirtiest – door handles will sink into oblivion. Sliding doors, revolving doors. Blocking the door with the help of falling shutters. Opening the door using mobile devices, voice, through the retina, but not with the help of hands.
4. Light switches. Turning on the light will also respond to sound: voice or clap.
5. Elevator button. Motion Sensor. For example, stick your hand under the panel. A trip to the floor or voice, or motion sensor.
6. In order not to carry out manual wiping every hour, automatic sprayers may appear that will disinfect surfaces, such as handrails, ground and underground municipal vehicles.
7. Enhancing the development of delivery using drones.
8. Pollution indicators will be introduced everywhere, if a certain level is reached, either self-cleaning occurs or a special person is called for cleaning, and possibly robots will carry out cleaning.
9. The workflow will become fully electronic. Minimum cash transactions when buying / selling.
10. Fingerprints will be a thing of the past, there will be face recognition, the retina.
11. Personal space will be protected in every way. The arrangement of places will change everywhere: transport, cafe, clinic. Perhaps there will be a preliminary record in order to avoid a chaotic crowding.
12. Technologies smart home, smart office will find widespread use.
13. Will be reviewed standards for the cleanliness of the premises of all areas of destination. Frequency and quality of cleaning will be increased. One of the requirements in daily cleaning will be additional disinfection.
And if the mass development of non-contact technologies is our immediate visible future, then disinfection and cleanliness is something without which today’s life cannot be imagined.
Take care of yourself and your employees, provide them with distance at work, make a reshuffle if possible. Put restraints when moving around in the office.
And our company will provide you with cleanliness and regular disinfection of surfaces.
Запросити на зустріч
Запросити на тендер
Замовити наші послуги