It is obvious that the appearance of an ATM or payment terminal for the overwhelming majority of customers is an important element. It is known that “meet on clothes”. Can a reputable bank afford dirty and neglected ATMs? Sure, no, because the ATM is essentially a financial showcase for the bank. And the show-window should be clean and well-groomed :).
Do you need to clean ATMs or payment terminals? Forlin’s cleaning company offers such services as clearing ATMs and payment terminals. This may be a one-time cleaning of ATMs, or cleaning with a certain periodicity. As a rule, depending on the season, weekly or monthly cleaning of ATMs and payment terminals is practiced.
Forline Company offers the following services for cleaning ATMs and payment terminals:
• external cleaning of ATMs and payment terminals from weather effects
• removal and removal of graffiti from ATMs, inscriptions, drawings
• removal of chewing gums and other foreign objects from the surface of ATMs and payment terminals
• cleaning of visors over ATMs
• cleaning garbage baskets for checks at ATMs
• applying special means to reduce the degree of dust and dirt on the surface of an ATM or payment terminal.
• Sticking and removing promotional and informational stickers
• cleaning the area adjacent to the ATM
When cleaning ATMs, we use neutral detergents that do not damage the chrome parts, protective film, screens and ATM covers.